• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any other fans of the Timberland 6 inch boot?

Timberland x Marcelo Burlon collab. The fade is from smooth black leather to red nubuck suede, which is quite clever. Supplied with red and black laces, I thought the red a much better fit.

7C7B30CB-EFE8-42FC-A3CE-2B8EBB4A8EFD.jpeg
9320D4DC-2CFF-4B59-AABA-36A8D5804267.jpeg

I saw a pair of Timberland x Champion a few months ago on liquidation. Simple looking, tree logo was replaced and the box was nice.
I really like the blue pair of those. Got a polo in pretty much exactly the same colour.

Timberland x Off-White collab in wheat. Has lots of the usual OCDish details that Virgil Abloh always tends to include but what I really like are the colour changes where the boot is velvet. From one angle it looks like normal wheat but from another, the whole boot seems the silvery gold you can see towards the heel in the photo.

I really wanted the orange and green pairs rather than wheat, but I didn’t want to pay the $818 asking price at launch and these NOS pairs only had my size in wheat. I like them anyway.

796EDC01-2C2A-4047-B239-86DC82774276.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back