• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Not sneakers, but I picked these 4 up recently. I absolutely hate the Nike discontinued the Hyper Elite Sock line. So comfortable (in my opinion) and really durable. The other Hyper Elite pairs that I have, I've been wearing them regularly for the past about 10 years and they barely show any wear. Most of the socks that I get ahold of more recently start showing significant wear and even holes in less than 2 years.
20240421_110803.jpg

Not sneakers, but I picked these 4 up recently. I absolutely hate the Nike discontinued the Hyper Elite Sock line. So comfortable (in my opinion) and really durable. The other Hyper Elite pairs that I have, I've been wearing them regularly for the past about 10 years and they barely show any wear. Most of the socks that I get ahold of more recently start showing significant wear and even holes in less than 2 years.

Aye, Nerf KD4's are coming back this year to match those on the left.

LeBron NXXT AMPD "First Game" (top pair)
to match the AZG "First Game" (bottom pair)

So far I like these more than the LeBron 21, mainly because the fit is working out better.
They basically feel like an updated AZG. A bit closer fitting, maybe a bit lighter. Still breaking in the cushion.
20240420_180749.jpg

Aye, Nerf KD4's are coming back this year to match those on the left.

LeBron NXXT AMPD "First Game" (top pair)
to match the AZG "First Game" (bottom pair)

So far I like these more than the LeBron 21, mainly because the fit is working out better.
They basically feel like an updated AZG. A bit closer fitting, maybe a bit lighter. Still breaking in the cushion.
View attachment 1134253
I Was actually considering the Nerfs! I remember when the originally released, and they were one of the few KDs I loved. I definitely gotta look into the other pairs you recommended. I ended up seeing a pair of your most recent pickup at the Nike outlet pretty close to me but I didn't try them on. Seeing additional pictures is making me want to go back and thoroughly check them out

Back