• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

8749b4f838b6927454ec9e164d60ea15_listingImg_aVWO7r6rBO.jpg

Have you seen the Rimowa x Off-White luggage? I like Rimowa, I have a suitcase and large briefcase, but I draw the line at see-through luggage!

Yep i saw that....to be honest im not a big fan of Virgil but if something like jordan or nike brand or maybe adidas has a collab with virgil, then im in....but it still depends on the design......

Yep i saw that....to be honest im not a big fan of Virgil but if something like jordan or nike brand or maybe adidas has a collab with virgil, then im in....but it still depends on the design......
I totally agree, I think the prices some of these high end streetwear fashion places charge are ridiculous. But if they add something novel to the primary brand (Timberland in my case), I can buy into it, like these Off-Whites or the Marcelo Burlons I got for my birthday.

I totally agree, I think the prices some of these high end streetwear fashion places charge are ridiculous. But if they add something novel to the primary brand (Timberland in my case), I can buy into it, like these Off-Whites or the Marcelo Burlons I got for my birthday.

Virgil’s own brand sneakers are ridiculously expensive and designs are very redundant IMO......

Back