• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Jordan 4 PSG and my head of security watching over the collection

IMG_20201016_134338_378.jpg

IMG_20201016_134338_382.jpg

Air Foamposite 1 "Anthracite"

Shoot, black-on-black-on-black foams. These were a need. Obviously have to get it. They have to get got. I've got things to do and funerals to go to, like yours.

These, my black Zoom Rookies that took some mauling from a chihuahua, winter 12's...Man I don't even have snow, but I'm set for the winter. Jump in puddles and kick people in the mouth, and stuff like that.

1603245671489.png

1603245713533.png

Shoot, black-on-black-on-black foams. These were a need. Obviously have to get it. They have to get got. I've got things to do and funerals to go to, like yours.

These, my black Zoom Rookies that took some mauling from a chihuahua, winter 12's...Man I don't even have snow, but I'm set for the winter. Jump in puddles and kick people in the mouth, and stuff like that.

View attachment 801909

Those are sick. I really liked these, but I ended up talking myself out of getting them.

Not because of the shoe itself, but because I didn't want to spend the cash on them considering the new Xbox is coming out soon and I already pre ordered some PC gaming stuff (better VR headset, higher end flight stick).

I'm trying to hold off buying any more kicks until one of my favorite pairs of all time is supposed to drop in December.

Those are sick. I really liked these, but I ended up talking myself out of getting them.

Not because of the shoe itself, but because I didn't want to spend the cash on them considering the new Xbox is coming out soon and I already pre ordered some PC gaming stuff (better VR headset, higher end flight stick).

I'm trying to hold off buying any more kicks until one of my favorite pairs of all time is supposed to drop in December.
What drops in December? I haven't seen or heard anything that catches my eye then. I am ayeballing those Adapt BB 2 Mags today though.

View attachment 801909
View attachment 801910
Hot damn 🔥

Damn! Those are nice. I saw something somewhere about the Barkley returning soon and Air Raids. Those 2 are must haves for me. Especially when owning them back in my younger years.
Yea, these were my favorite shoe to ball in when I used to play in youth basketball leagues or pickup games at the Y when I was a kid. Black with volt bubbles is one of my favorite color combos too.

It's not on the release calendar but people confirmed it is coming in December.

View attachment 802076View attachment 802077

If the Barkley release was anything to go off of, these will be snatched too fast. Feel like there's more resellers active now, and the 90's "niche" is expanding in demand. I hope Nike does a proper release.
Also wondering wtf happened to the Foamposite Max that was expected to drop this year.

Back