• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Kyrie S2 "Best Of"

Had my eye out for this. I hate mismatched shoes, but with a shoe that's a mashup of three models, I figure why not.
Thinking of grabbing another colorway, because I know how much I missed the Kyrie 4 platform. Had to get rid of 2 pairs because when they broke in, the effective length got short. At that point it was too late to rebuy them half size up.

1604111027133.png

LeBron XVIII "Los Angeles by Day"

For me at least, it's not blowing the 17 away necessarily. Mainly incremental gains. YMMV

The full-length Zoom + large heel air unit is becoming a quick favorite of mine as far has heavy cushion setups go.

I think it looks better than the 17 but I'm not sure the upper really stands as a functional improvement. It's just nice they went back to Dyanamic Flywire and have a more substantial heel counter. The tongue kinda sucks, though. I don't understand that material choice.

1604713847326.png
y

Got these for pennies on the dollar while in Austin, Texas
Went to Gucci store after and were authentic! Score! With OG box
109D561A-36F2-44AF-B680-60B3D54C8200.jpeg

And, continuation from yesterday’s post,
B448CFF0-FD4F-44B2-9E89-BDEDDBE90A8F.jpeg
3898435A-40CE-4B80-8396-0B7FC3C8F7EC.jpeg
F5F0107D-3036-4878-A787-E390002597E0.jpeg

Took these to the Neiman Marcus where I took the Gucci shoes (they are certified retailers for both). These had the OG box too, along with all the accompanying paperwork, and receipt, carry bag, etc. these checked out too! Paid a bit more for these but I love them!! Got some yeezy sesame’s at the same store I got those two, for just under $40.
B1F78940-E66E-4F05-B60F-E56346F158DB.jpeg

Not super clean, but, almost full life in them still. All the boost is in tact, no heel drag. Just dirty. Got a bunch more down there this trip, just not ready for the whole reveal yet.

Got these for pennies on the dollar while in Austin, Texas
Went to Gucci store after and were authentic! Score! With OG box
View attachment 808189
And, continuation from yesterday’s post,
View attachment 808190View attachment 808191View attachment 808192

Took these to the Neiman Marcus where I took the Gucci shoes (they are certified retailers for both). These had the OG box too, along with all the accompanying paperwork, and receipt, carry bag, etc. these checked out too! Paid a bit more for these but I love them!! Got some yeezy sesame’s at the same store I got those two, for just under $40. View attachment 808194
Not super clean, but, almost full life in them still. All the boost is in tact, no heel drag. Just dirty. Got a bunch more down there this trip, just not ready for the whole reveal yet.
Is that a size 7 shoe?

Outstanding..congrats on the pick up bro
Thanks so much! Was gonna pick up a pair of Louboutin Lou Pik Pik Oralto flats, also, but, they were AAA fake, different store, and a full size smaller. They had some (and very very little, almost unnoticeable,) paint bleed from the white outsole onto the red. Everything else on them was very very good.

Nonetheless, berry happy with the three shoe pick ups. All my size, and was needing a new pair, though, not three lol

Like a hundred something pairs later, finally entered the Air Max series.

Air Max 3 "Radiant Red".

I'm really just fascinated by how established the series is, and with this pair, how it fits me securely. Materials aren't premium, and while I can't act like 90's was like the stone age, I'm impressed by how comfortable this is against today's standards.
1605151530197.png

Back