• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Picked up the Millennium Falcon UltraBoosts on a black Friday sale from Finishline.

20191204_163458.jpg

3 pairs. Realistically only want 2 but I was chosen to have 3. Only did in-store raffles. One because I can't trust holiday shipments, two because I seem to always do good at FootLocker, and lastly for the experience. Just cool to see people all doing the same weird thing and come to the mall pre-opening to grab their reserve pairs to then open up the rest of their day. No chaos or hype, just people who all like the same shoe and share the same...hobby.

THy5jnY.jpg

A quick V2 purchase. Brother was stopping through town from school and I didn't realize it was only for one day before he had to catch another flight out. A little hasty of a pick-up. Thought it would work out for his long flight but he's gonna hold out as his relaxed wear for dorm life and he can wear it worry-free.

He's been mainly into a lot of early-90's shoes, so cushioning-wise this is something of a jump as his first Boost pair.

In my recent memory the hue is more saturated than the Semi-Frozen released earlier. Still can't really get into Yeezy's in the same vein I can't get into UB's (though I've been debating the 2020). I totally get the appeal, but just not for me.

VKK52BP.jpg

Back