• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Air Max 90 and AJ6 DMP
88df6fed3f73e90732c75a8ec198dbd4.jpg

a1954a56025aaa03fc32da55fbb7e635.jpg

3774ec4926c9ec9ee809b539153bcaf4.jpg

60c0ec81ae27daa70af17cb28e94f96c.jpg

0668f7fdbd2982a2363528fdf42c9fea.jpg

Trying to cop the 5's was a bit of work today, and I imagined there were quite a few to go around.

I'm still holding my breath on a possible cancelled order. Guess this is what happens when everyone's stuck shopping online. Probably calls for a raffle system on future releases.

Trying to cop the 5's was a bit of work today, and I imagined there were quite a few to go around.

I'm still holding my breath on a possible cancelled order. Guess this is what happens when everyone's stuck shopping online. Probably calls for a raffle system on future releases.
Just got them from Champs just now. Go there.

Its an easy cop why didnt u get it? Usually If i hit on Finishline that means not a lot of traffic on their site and i even use my $20 rewards.
6ae4591763c60a162ec497796bb669d1.jpg

Probably wasn't clear enough in my original post, but I did get a pair...or at least my order confirmation. Was just saying it was some work (more than usual), mentioning cancellation because that's been a thing with some retailers. Surely not the same walk in the park as being able to get in store.

During launch time, hit SNKRS on the dot, fingerprint pay and via PayPal.
Then tried Eastbay group (wanted to pad FLX rewards), and they wouldn't let me checkout.
Then DSG was sold out my size.
SP was also not letting me checkout.

Hit on DTLR, which hopefully works out because apparently I'm not hit with tax (yet?).

Probably would've tried FinishLine next but on like every release they never come through for me.

Like I said, I imagined there should've been enough to go around. Demand shouldn't be like next week's Royal 1. So at the back of my mind, maybe some of these sites would catch up once there's less traffic, be at the same time, want to be able to secure ASAP in case I was wrong.

Back