• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

If anyone is interested in a pair of Jordan XI size 11. 72-10 beauties (worn once) otherwise brand new in box. No creasing. Cleaned off soles.

I'd like to sell for $220 shipped. Let me know.

I love these guys, but a new car means no more shoes lol.

Got really lucky with these. $190 for the pair. Lebron 11 Elite "Hero" and Jordan 3LAB5 Infrared
Resized_20200422_192154.jpeg
Resized_20200422_192146.jpeg

I really like that hero LeBron elite. Looks like you and I are the same size ;)
Oh shoot! One of the Lords of Customs himself. I actually found this pair for sale by chance. I have mixed feelings on them because of how they fit my foot. Definitely a tight fitting shoe in the upper right before the toes, but will hold up through a lot I can guarantee. If I end up letting them go, I'll probably send them your way lol 👍

Oh shoot! One of the Lords of Customs himself. I actually found this pair for sale by chance. I have mixed feelings on them because of how they fit my foot. Definitely a tight fitting shoe in the upper right before the toes, but will hold up through a lot I can guarantee. If I end up letting them go, I'll probably send them your way lol 👍
Keep me in mind. I'd be hooping in them for sure. The Elite was almost always better looking than original. I have a kid v elite from that same year, in the same box.

Got really lucky with these. $190 for the pair. Lebron 11 Elite "Hero" and Jordan 3LAB5 InfraredView attachment 736792

Whoa been a minute since I've seen another LeBron 11 fan.

Been wanting Elites but trying to keep my streak of avoiding resale prices.

So far have the King's Pride and Gumbo of the regular 11. I actually want the Elites because they cover the bottom TPU plate from getting messed up, and because those were a foreshadowing of the 12's hex Zoom tooling, which continued to the 13 and 14.

Back