• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Air Jordan XX9 Black/Gym Red

He9HQxL.jpg

Too soon for a 2014/15 "throwback"? Lately my state of mind is chasing decisions I could've made in the past. I still couldn't really start buying much shoes at that time, so I had to pick and choose. Was more on the D.Rose and Boost train.
Alsoheld back because I didn't think I'd do this any justice, and it wasn't exactly beater-friendly in my mind — I got the LeBron 12 around that time and I skimped on a lot of sales/discounts through those years. I found this pair at retail.

Everything I've heard about this shoe, it's not hard to register that it can all be true.
I remember @Jontoad going after the Jimmy Butler PE lows.

It's stupid-light on foot. The knit wraps different than any other shoe I've had, and the curvature of the toebox kinda has an eerie anatomical accuracy — if that makes sense. My 30/31 hybrid, and the 32 did instill a proper "new Jordan feeling", but this and the 34 instantly feel like something else.

Air Jordan XX9 Black/Gym Red

View attachment 739520

Too soon for a 2014/15 "throwback"? Lately my state of mind is chasing decisions I could've made in the past. I still couldn't really start buying much shoes at that time, so I had to pick and choose. Was more on the D.Rose and Boost train.
Alsoheld back because I didn't think I'd do this any justice, and it wasn't exactly beater-friendly in my mind — I got the LeBron 12 around that time and I skimped on a lot of sales/discounts through those years. I found this pair at retail.

Everything I've heard about this shoe, it's not hard to register that it can all be true.
I remember @Jontoad going after the Jimmy Butler PE lows.

It's stupid-light on foot. The knit wraps different than any other shoe I've had, and the curvature of the toebox kinda has an eerie anatomical accuracy — if that makes sense. My 30/31 hybrid, and the 32 did instill a proper "new Jordan feeling", but this and the 34 instantly feel like something else.
I have the Jordan xx9 low and love it. This was a great shoe. Really only the second shoe back after the dreaded 09-11 models.

Opinions on the Nike Adapt Automax that dropped today? Personally, they aren't for me. 1. They look pink. 2. They look like Sketchers Shape Ups.

I know. I have the origional Adapt BB and the Huarache Adapt. I like both of those though. I might try the Adapt BB 2.0 when the price drops more.

Yeah i have the BB adapt 1.0 as well, i pass on the huarache and i kinda like the 2.0 and the airmax adapt but if only they were below retail then i might get it

Back