• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I know. I have the origional Adapt BB and the Huarache Adapt. I like both of those though. I might try the Adapt BB 2.0 when the price drops more.

The Motherboard colorway looked way cool.

If you're of regular able-bodied people, though, it's a lot of money for something that could literally malfunction on you, since we're talking about both electronics and bluetooth (and I guess technically mobile data-driven) technology to rely on.

I mean I get the novelty, but it's hard to swallow "aw crap my shoes aren't working today". I think I could only go with this if I could get my hands on Mags.

SNKRS is bad as of the moment, my 2nd pair of royal toes is been 2 weeks now and still no movement

Nike in general is having trouble. I had a shirt never leave town in nearly a month. I cancelled that. I'm not sure if premium shipping options are guaranteed anymore.

If you're of regular able-bodied people, though, it's a lot of money for something that could literally malfunction on you, since we're talking about both electronics and bluetooth (and I guess technically mobile data-driven) technology to rely on.

I mean I get the novelty, but it's hard to swallow "aw crap my shoes aren't working today". I think I could only go with this if I could get my hands on Mags.

On a side note...do you know that the Adapt shoes has a lithium-ion battery that only last for 2-3years.....worn or not?

Most of it for me is the novelty of it really.

Latest Posts

Back