• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

my pick up for 29$
s-l1600.jpg
fullsizeoutput_4d9d.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4d9e.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_4d9f.jpeg

B2B iD's this week.

The Kyrie 6 is really my favoritest current sure by a wide margin at this point, and this one was pretty inevitable. Didn't do the full Yeezy look because the glow in the dark outsole isn't green, and I dread my other one yellowing already. Trade off is a much plainer look, but I'm into the split.
hxqSpCR.jpg

Zoom Freak 1 was kinda something I figure I'll check out before it's taken down for the sequel in about a month. Predictably basic, although I find the lacing to be exceptional. While I can find shoe that hit a good-enough mark with where I want the top eyelet, this one is probably set further back than I recall any other pair I tried. It's great because I much much more control over tension.

As a reliable basic needs budget basketball shoe, with a name attached and some dedicated aesthetic. this hits it. I can see how it was selling so well and so many players went with it this season.

Xl7YwK2.jpg

Anybody order the Cole Haan x STAPLE OG wingtips? Look pretty cool. Forgot they dropped today or yesterday and just have small sizes left.

Back