• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody have experience with this seller?

V10BEETLE

Oakley Enthusiast
Been looking for sideblinders for my Mars and was referred to this guy. I'm not familiar with him so I just wanted to see if anyone else has had any deals with him before I send money off. I've had a few rough experiences in the past and I want to make sure he's not just using someone else's photos as his own. Says he's very well known so I figured I should check with my Oakley brothers and sisters first. Thank you for the help.

Screenshot_20210328-182239.png

Screenshot_20210328-182419.png

Screenshot_20210328-182454.png

Screenshot_20210328-154428.png

He does good work; the best is the Mad science statue (not talking about the bust as pictured, but it's good too).
Owners of the side blinders suggest they are brittle; so you can take that topic up with him.
GL.

He does good work; the best is the Mad science statue (not talking about the bust as pictured, but it's good too).
Owners of the side blinders suggest they are brittle; so you can take that topic up with him.
GL.
He says they're made of a flexible Rubber and sent me a video of "him" squeezing them so hopefully they're not too breakable. So you've had experience with this particular seller?

Back