• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anybody in fort worth texas?

Eh for a scam he was more than willing to meet me and let me take a look. When I contacted him to set up a time he said they had sold.

That's really odd. I enquired after they were listed for only a few hours and he told me no PayPal. Cash on pick up only. Since I couldn't do that I created this post. There must be an angle here somewhere. Maybe it's harder to rip off international PayPal

It’s alll part of their game. They use multiple angles...
If they see you’re not local sometimes they’ll pull the whole “cash only pick only” only to get you eager And desperate willing to use PayPal.
Sometimes they won’t take PayPal if you seem too worrisome or ask too many questions bc they know some dumbass will come along and PayPal no questions asked.

oh and then wanting to actually meet you face to face? Either they will get “sold” or they won’t even show up. It’s allllll an elaborate game to get easy money.

I used to mess with them until it got boring. It’s easier to flag and move along.

I almost fell for it a couple years ago. Dodged a bullet.

They are now brazen enough to use PayPal G&S since PayPal will just take the loss.

It’s alll part of their game. They use multiple angles...
If they see you’re not local sometimes they’ll pull the whole “cash only pick only” only to get you eager And desperate willing to use PayPal.
Sometimes they won’t take PayPal if you seem too worrisome or ask too many questions bc they know some dumbass will come along and PayPal no questions asked.

oh and then wanting to actually meet you face to face? Either they will get “sold” or they won’t even show up. It’s allllll an elaborate game to get easy money.

I used to mess with them until it got boring. It’s easier to flag and move along.

I almost fell for it a couple years ago. Dodged a bullet.
I think you are exactly right. I always insist on certain criteria before I part with money which probably raises red flags and makes scamming not worth it. I always ask for a photo of the glasses with a name and todays date on it to prove that they are in possession and I always ask for tracking to be uploaded within 48hrs. otherwise I walk away. they probably think i'm a scammer or a real pain in the arse!