• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone Interested In A Bob Torso?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

My local CL has a bob torso for sale. I don't want it but would pick it up for someone wanting. Think the asking price is 650. I can try to negotiate a price if it is too much. I will get some pics posted in a min.
image_3.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_1.jpg

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I've looking for one of those for a while, how low do u think we can get it for

Not sure pm me what you are willing to spend and i will try to work it but cant guarantee anything.

Pm sent

Anyone else interested can pm me or I can provide my phone number.

I sold one of these on ebay about three years ago...the winning bid was $65. I wanted to puke, but I sent it anyway :-(

Username Hidden said:
I sold one of these on ebay about three years ago...the winning bid was $65. I wanted to puke, but I sent it anyway :-(

I try to do the right thing as much as possible....but I'm gonna say you're a better man than me lmao I don't think I could have done it!!! lol Good on ya for it though!!

maybe edsjunk may be intersted to do that reproduciton thing.

you know how much shipping would be on this? I would cost a fortune and hope and pray it doesn't break

Depends on where it was going. It would cost a heck of a lot less than a custom computer I build. I was just trying to help out someone that wanted one.