• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone know of someone that cuts lenses that is based in the UK?

Ph03n1X

Oakley Beginner
UK
Hi all, does anyone know someone that can cut lenses that is perferably based in the UK? Thanks in advance.

Hi all, does anyone know someone that can cut lenses that is perferably based in the UK? Thanks in advance.
Do not hesitate to get them from chrisahardaway - he is a professional optician with all the right gear for cutting lenses. he will even 'help' avoid import duties....

btw, what model and colour lenses are you looking for?

Thanks for the reply and info on that. I've got the lenses already unfortunately 😕. Looking for a few xx x metal and juliet lenses. 😁

I get my optician to cut them occasionally,they can do plain lenses tinted to most colours and to a very high standard,I have cut my own lenses from blanks which isnt difficult to be honest ,and if I want a particularly good job with a specific tint or prescription I get the optician to do it.
I live in Warwickshire.
Hope that helps

Latest Posts

Back