• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ap Vest Oakley x Piet XL Brand new

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Is it possible that you suck in flipping?
You paid double the MSRP and you try to flip at triple the MSRP. 🤔🤦‍♂️
4F6B7696-DD32-41BA-BB42-72975D0285F4.gif

Some people reacted to this post.
So let me get this straight..... You walk into the Oakley store. They are sold out of the vests, however the person that works there just happens to have 1, maybe more, that they will sell with a significant mark up? So the merch comes in, the employee buys it up and then when people come in to ask about the new release, sells them under the counter and pockets the profit.

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
So let me get this straight..... You walk into the Oakley store. They are sold out of the vests however the person that works there just happens to have 1, maybe more, that they will sell with a significant mark up? So they merch comes in, the employee buys it up and then when people come in to ask about the new release, sells them under the counter and pockets the profit.

giphy.webp
I mean, it's Brazil, so..........

giphy.webp

something like that, but they sell using WhatsApp groups. It’s so ******* difficult to be brazilian and try to do things that are common in other places

Username Hidden said:
giphy.webp

something like that, but they sell using WhatsApp groups. It’s so ******* difficult to be brazilian and try to do things that are common in other places
You guys have had a particularly rough time breaking into the UFC market. I feel ya brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.