• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are These Blends Real?

Hmmmm.... hard to tell (as always with blends...)

I mean, I would be a bit cautious, as blends are one of the rare frogskins for which a person actually had to queue to get them. The reason I say this is that almost every seller will KNOW what they have and give it a fitting description in the 'description' part of the listing. This guy didn't even bother giving it a proper description...

The colors look right, though they don't come with a box/bag. I assume the blends came with at least a bag right?

Complete fake. They could never get the fade on the earstems and the nosebridge right. One day they will, but right now it's an easy fake tell.

Hmmmm.... hard to tell (as always with blends...)
I mean, I would be a bit cautious, as blends are one of the rare frogskins for which a person actually had to queue to get them.

More than that, you had to line up to get a raffle ticket since demand was so high at the party. The numbers that were pulled out won the opportunity to buy the glasses. You couldn't just line up and buy them the regular way.

Did the blends come with fire iridium or gold iridium lenses?
From the stock pics, it seems they were fire, not gold.

Back