• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Fake Oakley Frogskins? (Official Consolidated Inquiry Thread)

Thanks for the reply. I hadn’t seen any before without any kind of model number printed on the inside of the earpiece
I think it may signify a later pair: I did notice no Sku: number, but was just going by the earstem Icon text. Which appears to be as good as OEM, looking at the 'crispness' of the glasses, there was one thing which I'm not totally sure about. The Made in USA isn't on the left earstem, maybe rubbed off, or could be a rep pair, or prototype?

It’s been a while since I’ve been to an O store/Vault, but IIRC, these were a MPH that were put together with excess parts from various SKU’s. Also, most times the MPH never had a SKU printed inside the temple. I’m not a froggie expert but that would just be my guess.
They look genuine to my eyes. Love that light/sky blue

It’s been a while since I’ve been to an O store/Vault, but IIRC, these were a MPH that were put together with excess parts from various SKU’s. Also, most times the MPH never had a SKU printed inside the temple. I’m not a froggie expert but that would just be my guess.
Thanks. I appreciate your response

Is the blue here darker than the Milkshake Blue? That's the first frame I thought of, and it was a custom option as well. Hard to tell in pictures though.

Latest Posts

Back