• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these legit badman boss??

A couple of years ago I posted a photo of a Badman I bought. The comments that came after was that it was fake. I had a couple of other Badman's at that time, so I had something to use for comparison. What I found out was that both pairs looked alike, and the only difference was that the screws were different. Right after posting the Badman photo, I filed a claim and got my money back no problem. I didn't get to post a follow back then, because that was right before I started having problems with a certain crooked ex-member. I know I took pictures of the screws to use with my return claim. But I can't seem to locate them now. Sorry.

IMG_4511.jpeg

A couple of years ago I posted a photo of a Badman I bought. The comments that came after was that it was fake. I had a couple of other Badman's at that time, so I had something to use for comparison. What I found out was that both pairs looked alike, and the only difference was that the screws were different. Right after posting the Badman photo, I filed a claim and got my money back no problem. I didn't get to post a follow back then, because that was right before I started having problems with a certain crooked ex-member. I know I took pictures of the screws to use with my return claim. But I can't seem to locate them now. Sorry.

View attachment 881402
Good for you man that you got your money back. I guess replicas are getting closer to look like the original nowadays.

Back