• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these unique or rare?

That’s because they did indeed, come and take them.
593E59A3-FDA5-4246-ABCA-10ABEE1809D4.jpeg

I believe these also fit here:

8B86B09D-EF2F-41FC-B5A4-8CBC0D3E0B5E.jpeg

F20EEBCF-0D86-4EDB-9252-F0912F7E9F40.png

It might be a special edition for the US Armed Forces. Oakley did a bunch of limited editions for their SI line. Navy Seals, Marines, Army Rangers, etc. Mostly for special operatives or battalion units. Not sure which ones these would be but I suspect the greek represents the unit's motto. Green Berets perhaps?

It might be a special edition for the US Armed Forces. Oakley did a bunch of limited editions for their SI line. Navy Seals, Marines, Army Rangers, etc. Mostly for special operatives or battalion units. Not sure which ones these would be but I suspect the greek represents the unit's motto. Green Berets perhaps?
It was a SI release but there's no military branch or unit affiliation attached to it.

It was a SI release but there's no military branch or unit affiliation attached to it.
Seems that the Special Operations Command Central motto is "Molon Labe". It could be an appropriate SI version of the Fuel Cell for them. Quite unique and normally unavailable unless you were or are a current military member or service person (Fire, Police, Paramedic, NGO, etc.).

Its because Europe isn't obsessed with fire arms and I believe they are illegal....maybe. Could be barking out my ass though.
Not 'illegal'....but it is considered restricted access. Its nearly impossible if you dont have a great reason (i.e. hunting). Even getting a fishing license is a wild ride of rules and red tape.

Seems that the Special Operations Command Central motto is "Molon Labe". It could be an appropriate SI version of the Fuel Cell for them. Quite unique and normally unavailable unless you were or are a current military member or service person (Fire, Police, Paramedic, NGO, etc.).
That would have been a good idea, unfortunately they weren't marketed that way. It was just SI exclusive.
This one says Molon Nabe in the banner behind the eagle. This was only available through an AAFES store.
I'm lucky enough to own both.

Latest Posts

Back