• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Asking for a chain of references

I won't buy anything that's not G&S. I'll even cover the 3% fee in some cases. As a seller I don't want my PayPal account to be banned.

Me too, and if the seller is being honest there's no reason to not use G&S.
I started back into the world of watches...should’ve stayed away but oh well!

I have noticed a lot of Wire or FF in sales Ads for $1,000+ watches. Even in the 500+ it’s common. Guy wouldn’t deal with me for a $600 watch because I wanted to so GS, I would add the 3%. Guess there’s a history of sellers getting scammed? I don’t know.

I started back into the world of watches...should’ve stayed away but oh well!

I have noticed a lot of Wire or FF in sales Ads for $1,000+ watches. Even in the 500+ it’s common. Guy wouldn’t deal with me for a $600 watch because I wanted to so GS, I would add the 3%. Guess there’s a history of sellers getting scammed? I don’t know.
I too started with watches. I've seen ads that want wire transfers but I've stayed away from them. At least with G&S I'm somewhat covered. Sellers do get scammed though. I've read about a seller who sent a watch to someone and they opened a PayPal dispute claiming the package arrived empty. I'm dealing with two scams in the last month, one for a Swiss watch on a supposedly reputable forum, and one on eBay for a pair of Oakleys that were listed as mint but the lenses were peeling.

Back