• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly" On my thread

Vincent_LD

Oakley Beginner
Did I do something wrong ?
My last thread was remove to be approved before being displayed publicly.
How can I be sure that will not occur again?
Thank's

Is there a algorithm that look for certain word like: sell or trade to be sure people post in the good section?
Because I used those term as : I don't know what l'll do with them, maybe trade or sell them.

Is there a algorithm that look for certain word like: sell or trade to be sure people post in the good section?
Because I used those term as : I don't know what l'll do with them, maybe trade or sell them.

Exactly not as much the section but it's just more a spam filter looking at certain keywords and total posts by the member amongst other things. Occasionally it grabs legit posts - no big deal. Approved now. Cheers!

Other time it has happened to me is if I go back and edit my post like a time or two to correct something, it tends to trigger moderation.
That’s what happen. The first post was ok. And then I corrected some mistake (English isn’t my first language) and the post disappeared. I found it in my account and was stated as under moderation. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest Posts

Back