• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Bags, bags, bags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Only the 42l Rolling Duffle left....

I've got too many bags and some have to go...sadly. Shipping will be actual costs. May take trades but there is nothing I can really think that I want in particular.

SOLD - First up is a Breach Range Bag in olive. No tags but bag is brand new and literally has only been out of the house twice. Great bag but it is too big for my needs, I thought I'd use it as a work bag. Selling for 170 on Amazon, asking $130.
Oakley Breach Range Bag

IMG_2844.JPG IMG_2845.JPG IMG_2846.JPG IMG_2847.JPG IMG_2848.JPG IMG_2849.JPG

SOLD - Next up is an AP Sandbag 2.0. A really cool bag, can be worn as a sling bag or the strap unzips to wear as a backpack or via handle; it includes a 15″ laptop compartment, interior organizer and external pockets. This one shows a little bit of wear on the corners but is generally in great shape. Haven't seen any of these for sale before so am asking $90

IMG_2841.JPG IMG_2843.JPG

SOLD - Next is the Oakley Vertical Messenger computer bag. This bag is a little over a year old and used maybe a dozen times. Still in great shape with no signs of wear. It is a great travel bag and is TSA laptop compliant; slide your laptop into the padded compartment, slip your travel documents in the convenient top pocket and stow your power brick, cords and extras in the low-profile side pockets and it fits most 15" widescreen computers. The back has a panel to slide over the handle of rolling luggage to make travel a snap. Amazon.com: Oakley Mens Vertical Messenger Bag (Black): Clothing

$75.

IMG_2855.JPG IMG_2857.JPG IMG_2861.JPG

Oakley 42L Rolling carry on. Also barely used but a great travel bag. Not much to say about this one...$100

IMG_2850.JPG IMG_2851.JPG

SOLD - Icon backpack, used but good condition. Has a few ink spots in the bottom of the pockets but all in all in pretty decent shape. I'm not sure what vintage of Icon it is but it does zip open at the size to accept a laptop in the back. It has a great "Livestrong" colorway which I love. I'm thinking $60 for this.

IMG_2795.JPG

Thanks a lot for looking,

Mike

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Does the rolling carry on have 4 wheels or 2? Also does it have the extending handle? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff! Have the messenger back, use it for work and love it

Username Hidden said:
Does the rolling carry on have 4 wheels or 2? Also does it have the extending handle? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Fret, it has 2 wheels and the extendable handle. IMG_2852.JPGIMG_2854.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Good stuff! Have the messenger back, use it for work and love it

I love the Vertical messenger too but managed to get an SI Laptop bag and think that will be my new travel bag.

@OttawaMike what are the dimensions of the Oakley 42L Rolling carry on, please? Thank you.

Username Hidden said:
@OttawaMike what are the dimensions of the Oakley 42L Rolling carry on, please? Thank you.
It is 23"x15"x8" ish :)

Bump for the rolling duffle.

Bump, someone take this off my hands.....

Status
Not open for further replies.