• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf Painting Services

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I am now offering my paint services to members on the board. You may have seen my previous work over in the general discussion area. For those who aren't willing to do this on their own, I can offer paint services for you. Here are the options I offer:

Frame painting
Front frame - $30
Stems - $15
Whole pair - $40
Icons - $5

Add $10 if you want different frame and stem colors.

Splatter
1 color - $25
2 colors - $30
3 colors - $35
4+ colors - contact me

If you would like paint plus splatter, please message me and we can work out a price. Please note that ALL pieces are coated with clear coat.

DISCLAIMER
Please note that even though I strive to make the glasses perfect, they might not come back to you in 100% condition. These glasses are painted in house and I cannot promise perfection. However, these glasses will come back looking damn good if not as close to perfect as can be. I am not responsible for any chipping, cracking, peeling or anything else that may occur on your glasses after I send back your painted pieces. Do not send me lenses with your glasses or pieces you're sending me.

THIS WILL VOID YOUR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, I DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY ON THIS

All customers agree to this disclaimer when sending payment for my services.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Batwolf, Just so you know, I can do custom polishing. I have sold alot on Ebay in the past if I can find some pix I will post them.....If I ever can help ya out let me know....

From what I've done so far, only the parts inside the corners of the hinges have come off. Honestly though this is a house job and it will never be perfect.

Second, I don't do chrome but maybe you can tell me about aclad chrome?

Awesome idea batwolf! i'm going to find a good pair for letting it painted by you!

Back