• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rayph1n

Oakley Beginner
Whether you’re deep sea or fly fishing, the sun and glare can blind you on the open water. And while sunglasses help, polarized fishing sunglasses take that protection to the next level.

Polarized fishing lenses provide the ultimate protection against harmful UV rays plus block out maximum glare. But having the right lenses and sunglasses is key.

Keep reading as we review the best polarized fishing sunglasses. Plus the best fishing lenses for every environment.

Table of Contents
#" class="ez-toc-pull-right ez-toc-btn ez-toc-btn-xs ez-toc-btn-default ez-toc-toggle" style="display: none;
Why Polarized Lenses Are Good for Fishing?
Continue reading...
Polarized-Fishing-Lenses-1024x683.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to replace my Holbrook lenses with aftermarket lenses that help with fishing. Does anyone know what colors would work best? Currently looking at Ikon and Fuse lenses. Thanks for the help in advance.

I would say definitely polarized to eliminate the glare and then something with an amber, brown or rose base for sunny and yellow for overcast. The Deep water Prizm oakley lenses are available for the Holbrook and would be perfect.

I would say definitely polarized to eliminate the glare and then something with an amber, brown or rose base for sunny and yellow for overcast. The Deep water Prizm oakley lenses are available for the Holbrook and would be perfect.

Even if hes fishing in shallow waters?

If you want an awesome fishing lens....check out Costa's. They making awesome lenses

Thanks for the help. Will look into those.

Back