• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads

Lets just wear it upside down. What time is it? Maybe a quarter after E.
E5E8AAB6-AC59-4A10-8E65-5D4318821B13.png

Lets just wear it upside down. What time is it? Maybe a quarter after E. View attachment 682670

I thought Half Jackets with lenses installed backwards was the worst. This though, this **** right here is ****in gold. The crown gonna dig in that dudes hand and leave a crater but it’s all good because a quarter after E is beer time.

What a ****in moron.

For a guy that's in the business of flipping you'd think he'd take the time to best educate himself on what he's looking to profit from, for christ sakes out of 4 pairs only one has the correct lens type listed while none are a valid frame color for the model... I suppose the reddish purple lenses are prototypes 🤔 wish I could ask, but threads been locked 😟

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 1.41.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 1.35.44 PM.png

For a guy that's in the business of flipping you'd think he'd take the time to best educate himself on what he's looking to profit from, for christ sakes out of 4 pairs only one has the correct lens type listed while none are a valid frame color for the model... I suppose the reddish purple lenses are prototypes 🤔 wish I could ask, but threads been locked 😟

View attachment 682992
View attachment 682991

He’s an idiot and doesn’t care. People keep buying from him so he won’t change. All about that $$$

Latest Posts

Back