• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Better pics of some Galaxy Frogs. Oh and others like iridium frogs and chrome frogs. None of which i did. 🍔👀😋

How do you find/get notifications or updates for these special releases (eg galaxy)?

is it on a newsletter or a secret site?

That green pair is unreal!

Those iridescent frogs would go clutch with the NIKE Air Trainer 1 Mid PRM Knows'
Nike-Air-Trainer-1-PRM-Super-Bowl-Silver-Speed.jpg

How do you find/get notifications or updates for these special releases (eg galaxy)?

is it on a newsletter or a secret site?
Exclusive messenger pigeon system provide updates a month in advance, you had to buy into the pigeon program back before LUX took over Oakley...

If you missed out, your only chance now is to sign up for a newsletter on the website, or periodically check the forum for rumor section.

Damn these are nice, I was thinking about grabbing a pair of the paint speckled ones in store, but these are custom ones?

It was a limited run online sale. 25 pairs numbered. Different from the splatter fade collection friend. They R really nice in person for sure. Thanks
Nice, I'm glad I found this group. It'll help me keep my ear to the ground on items like this. Would love to own a numbered pair.

Back