• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware of this seller

Dbninc

Something Clever
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
North of NYC
I purchased two watch screws from @oakleybadman . He requested friends and family payment, which in fairness I know better than to do, but I conceded anyway. I received an empty paper envelope and plastic baggie with holes through them, which honestly look suspicious to me in light of his later actions.

A17B9551-C8B1-423B-AF5D-0E5F071EFC1A.jpeg

C62DA9CF-AB83-4E1A-B364-2FAEEC3A90CC.jpeg

58055D9B-E284-4925-A244-51F8514C4BD1.jpeg

1F2F248B-2547-4BF4-AE85-F387FC34C937.jpeg

When I messaged him about what happened, he didn’t respond and blocked me, which is a huge red flag in my book. It’s not the money, it’s the way he blocked a buyer he basically screwed over with terrible shipping practices, without even so much as a reply.

I don’t even want the money back at this point, I just feel it’s my duty to warn everyone to avoid dealing with this person. At the very least, make sure you pay goods and services; and make clear how you want things packaged for shipment before paying.

Last edited:
I purchased two watch screws from @oakleybadman . He requested friends and family payment, which in fairness I know better than to do, but I conceded anyway. I received an empty paper envelope and plastic baggie with holes through them, which honestly look suspicious to me in light of his later actions.

View attachment 922836
View attachment 922835
View attachment 922837
View attachment 922838

When I messaged him about what happened, he didn’t respond and blocked me, which is a huge red flag in my book. It’s not the $35, it’s the way he blocked a buyer he basically screwed over with terrible shipping practices, without even so much as a reply.

I don’t even want the money back at this point, I just feel it’s my duty to warn everyone to avoid dealing with this person. At the very least, make sure you pay goods and services; and make clear how you want things packaged for shipment before paying.
Did the holes in the plastic bag match up with the holes in the envelope?

Back