• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware of this seller

I think even if we tag him in this thread, if he’s blocked @Dbninc then he’ll never see the thread, or at least not be able to open it. Only way to get through to him is if someone else sent him a PM, like @ShortChangeHero offered.

@Dbninc did @oakleybadman ever make this right? I confronted him politely and told him his reputation was suffering and he should at least address it with you.

without replying he blocked me. Unless he already made it right we can assume OakleyBadman is untrustworthy and should be avoided, or even banned.

Dishonest behavior should never be tolerated on the forum.

@Dbninc did @oakleybadman ever make this right? I confronted him politely and told him his reputation was suffering and he should at least address it with you.

without replying he blocked me. Unless he already made it right we can assume OakleyBadman is untrustworthy and should be avoided, or even banned.

I think his name speaks for itself “badman” :brunette:

Haven’t heard from him at all. I got that feeling also, which is why I created this thread.

Back