• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware Site Selling Fake MM's

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
hxxps://www.aliexpress.con (Broke the link on purpose....) Selling for $268 with 99+ units on hand LMAO!!!!! Scary to think people are buying these things!

1619466082371.png

I think most members can spot the quality difference right away but there are newbies to the hobby and this was found on a common used search site. When it doubt come here and ask!!!

Scarier that some people buy counterfeits knowing it's fake, like some of the folks I saw literally asking where they can get a fake Montblanc 149... and I'm like, even if it was a decent looking fake no more than $20 went into making it, and the nib would be crap. Same thing here... why bother with the fakes when the people that's worth impressing would know the difference.

Worrying thing is superfakes.
Even with the backs off, I have seen what I thought was genuine. I seen a Rolex date just, the retailer went to great lengths, pointing out the obvious flaws, but occasionally a high end time piece, brings the attention to the Horologist. Who will measure, weigh, and ascertain to the lengths fakers have gone too.

I don't have any Rolex watches because I don't like them...

but i'd also never wear a fake Rolex...

I'll leave that to Brazilians...

I was looking at Rolex
date just, from Bahrain for my good lady, where I came across a fake $2,000 superfake. Before purchasing the original, the store owner showed myself the fake. No i would never knowingly, purchase fake, anything..

Last edited:
I've seen Badman fakes that look so good, the only way to tell a real from a fake is the screws. Instead of a torn screw, it had regular hex head screws. I can't find my photos of that one. Sorry.

Back