• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Birthday Haul!

Wait till I get my second pair of x squared frames.... I will show you what christmas in September is all about!!!!

wow last pair I got as gift was 9 years ago...although after 40 I think birthdays get phased out anyway...its more about paying off credit cards...

Wait till I get my second pair of x squared frames.... I will show you what christmas in September is all about!!!!

i'm looking forward to that!

wow last pair I got as gift was 9 years ago...although after 40 I think birthdays get phased out anyway...its more about paying off credit cards...

yeah, it was just perfect timing. the x-squares were around $250+ over at amazon and my wife had a lot of gift cards as well as amex rewards points so she ended up paying only around $119.

Man those things look clean, awesome gift, congrats!!

thanks man, but its pales in comparison to your x-metal haul! sell me one of those juliet frames! jk! congrats again!

Where did you get the Juliet box? Mine is a bit beat up and could use a new one.

got them off ebay for $17. just got lucky at an auction as the box is for a plasma and fire iridium combination too!

thanks! i just hope this won't get me addicted on x-frames as i tend to get more than 1 frame of the same model sometimes! LOL

Muahahahahaha...... It is futile to resist the power of X Metals.........Gaze into my eyes...... Soon you will be under my total control....... Just keep thinking...... Buy More X Metals

Back