• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bit the Bullet and got a 24K lens

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Ordered it this morning for in store pickup at the local Sunglass Hut, course it ended up saying it'd be delivered on Wenesday instead of being in store after 3 hours passed. Popped in, they had it, they confirmed it was in on the online thing and handed it over (though no box *shrug*).

On way back out of the mall, the thunderstorm has come thru, so only on here to show off for the photo.

20210907_151859.jpg

Will try it on tomorrow when the sun is out more, but so far it's a pretty neutral but warmer look when it's dark overcast or indoors.

P1022127.jpg

P1022125.jpg

I do like that the black portion is pretty matte as I'm not a big fan of their glossy black frames (not a big fan of gold icons either but hey... lol)

Damn, those look great, I need some 24k in my life!
About a month back I debated getting the Flak 2.0 XL 24K they had on display at the mall, but I would enjoy more swapping the 24K into one of my other Holbrook XL frames (... I wonder what it would look like in the Kokoro... :p )

By the way, how I achieved the two bright/dark look. And I actually got those two slabs specifically for this purpose (but will definitely be utilizing them for more). There's a strobe with a strobe with a 60" Softbox off to the left of my shoulder. The black poster board usually to absorb light or cast darker fills in reflections, and likewise the white boards do the opposite or in the case of below, further diffuses the light more softly.

20210907_165749.jpg
20210907_170137.jpg

By the way, how I achieved the two bright/dark look. And I actually got those two slabs specifically for this purpose (but will definitely be utilizing them for more). There's a strobe with a strobe with a 60" Softbox off to the left of my shoulder. The black poster board usually to absorb light or cast darker fills in reflections, and likewise the white boards do the opposite or in the case of below, further diffuses the light more softly.

View attachment 898619View attachment 898620
Making your very own stock pictures! Awesome!!!! :lolsign:

Latest Posts

Back