• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bit the Bullet and got a 24K lens

Great looking lenses! I just picked up a set of polarized 24k lenses that came with the MotoGP edition Holbrook. I'm planning to swap them into the red/gold shift Troy Lee Designs edition Holbrook, I think they'll compliment the frame color nicely!

Ordered it this morning for in store pickup at the local Sunglass Hut, course it ended up saying it'd be delivered on Wenesday instead of being in store after 3 hours passed. Popped in, they had it, they confirmed it was in on the online thing and handed it over (though no box *shrug*).

On way back out of the mall, the thunderstorm has come thru, so only on here to show off for the photo.

View attachment 898612

Will try it on tomorrow when the sun is out more, but so far it's a pretty neutral but warmer look when it's dark overcast or indoors.

View attachment 898615
View attachment 898614

I do like that the black portion is pretty matte as I'm not a big fan of their glossy black frames (not a big fan of gold icons either but hey... lol)
Sharp. I almost bought the limited Sunglass Hut edition, but I'm out of display slots on my sunglass stands

The polarized 24K lenses just came in! I think they look right at home in place of the Ruby Alt Iridium lenses that originally came in the red/gold TLD Holbrook.
IMG_E7507[1].JPG
IMG_7514[1].JPG

Latest Posts

Back