• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black MegaTower 3.0 home and filled!

If love to get some stands but I also want to do some lighting upgrades and the trip to get the case and the case itself set me back haha

yeah i know what you mean... i have seen these pop up every now and then but never closer.

one popped up today out of the blue , 10 minute drive and 60 $ later, i am a happy camper.

Also was able to squeeze in my SUV so that made it even easier.

Yeah i was going to replace the fluorescent strip lights with led strip lights and then run the led tape up the sides to help with the middle a bit. I’ve actually thought about changing everything to the RGB tape so I can change the color of the case lighting.

Yeah i was going to replace the fluorescent strip lights with led strip lights and then run the led tape up the sides to help with the middle a bit. I’ve actually thought about changing everything to the RGB tape so I can change the color of the case lighting.

Did you end up changing the lights out to LED? I just picked one of these up over the weekend and want to get rid of the fluorescent lights

Finally after two moves in the last 18 months, I got everything out of boxes and the storage unit and filled the case back up. 100 pairs haha

7B814B36-10D7-4C26-9CDE-247FA1D15254.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back