• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Blacklight Collection Is Now "coming Soon" On Oakley.com

I got to check out a pair of the pink/orange at Black Diamond today. They're pretty sweet looking, but the lens is definitely for low light conditions. I noticed that the pink ear stems actually look pink on these glasses. On my pair of pink/yellow/24K blacklights, the pink frame looks more red than pink. The pink on the two colorways is identical, but I think the orange makes the pink pop much better. Oh yeah, and BD has an entire case of these things in stock, if anyone is looking.

I got to check out a pair of the pink/orange at Black Diamond today. They're pretty sweet looking, but the lens is definitely for low light conditions. I noticed that the pink ear stems actually look pink on these glasses. On my pair of pink/yellow/24K blacklights, the pink frame looks more red than pink. The pink on the two colorways is identical, but I think the orange makes the pink pop much better. Oh yeah, and BD has an entire case of these things in stock, if anyone is looking.

My earstems, on mine, don't look too red - its kind of how it went on the Acid's - some of the "Pinks" were more red...were as quite a few were a bit lighter. But yes, the lens is for low light only and are really more for looks - which I'm okay with seeing as how you don't see too many Pink Iridium lenses for sunglasses from Oakley.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-f...e-pink-pink-iridium-blacklight-frogskins.html

My earstems, on mine, don't look too red - its kind of how it went on the Acid's - some of the "Pinks" were more red...were as quite a few were a bit lighter.
I would never in a million years consider the Acid Pinks to be pink; they're red, plain and simple. The Blacklight Pink frame looks more pink from the inside, and could definitely be considered pink when light is shining through the frame! I'm just waiting for someone crazy enough to put together a custom all pink pair of Blacklights with the pink lenses.

Yeh same with the Acid Series, somehow whenever Oakley says "pink" it usually means red, which is really deceiving to online buyers, because it usually looks pink on the website, but when you see them in person they are quite red IMO.

Latest Posts

Back