• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BLENDS, EB (ALL 3), DQM, PRIMITIVE, BERRICS, FRAGMENT, BKRW, AP, ETC

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

From around the end of September I will be offering up on the bay some 300+ Gen 3 Frogskins, all complete and near all in pristine condition. Others include Nitraid, all 4 Kaws, Concept Studio, Moda3, most Supreme, Bloc Party, Sunday, Surf Deck with Sku, Chandelier, Cult, Andrew Petterson etc. In this instance I am making pieces available here for trade only, so if you have any of these following X Metals complete and as new, deals are possible. Please message me if you can help supply any of these:-

WANTS

JULIET - Brown - VR28 Black 04-129 arm and label serial matching
- Carbon - Ruby 24-088 Brazil exclusive
- Polished - VR28 Black 04-158
- Titanium - Ruby. Corvette lens etching
- ? - Persimmon. Olympics 2000
MARS - X Metal - Emerald 04-106 arm and label serial matching
- X Metal Leather - 06-174 Opthalmic RX
PENNY - Carbon - +Red. With Huney Monkey style labelled box
ROMEO - Black Chrome - Black
- Copper - Black
- Titanium - Persimmon
ROMEO 2 - Carbon - 24K
- Polished - Slate. Ichiro lens etching

Glasses must be mint, with mint/near mint labelled boxes where appropriate. I will consider other unreleased X Metals where there is evidence they are manufactured by Oakley.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Wow I wish I had some to trade because you definitely have what I'm looking for

Username Hidden said:
Wow I wish I had some to trade because you definitely have what I'm looking for
You should look through his posts and let your jaw hit the floor. Hes kinda like the king of oakley around here. Especially the frog.

The legend is unleashed!!!!! (Sort of)

good Lord!!!!!!! Got all excited then!!!!!
Got non of them to trade wahhhh :( :(

Please please please can I have first dibs on supreme white city (if you sell)

GLWD

post the eBay links here bump

a legend returns.
thought van was only a myth as i have only heard stories

Username Hidden said:
From around the end of September I will be offering up on the bay some 300+ Gen 3 Frogskins, all complete and near all in pristine condition. Others include Nitraid, all 4 Kaws, Concept Studio, Moda3, most Supreme, Bloc Party, Sunday, Surf Deck with Sku, Chandelier, Cult, Andrew Petterson etc. In this instance I am making pieces available here for trade only, so if you have any of these following X Metals complete and as new, deals are possible. Please message me if you can help supply any of these:-

WANTS

JULIET - Brown - VR28 Black 04-129 arm and label serial matching
- Carbon - Ruby 24-088 Brazil exclusive
- Polished - VR28 Black 04-158
- Titanium - Ruby. Corvette lens etching
MARS - X Metal - Emerald 04-106 arm and label serial matching
- X Metal Leather - 06-174 Opthalmic RX
PENNY - Carbon - +Red. With Huney Monkey style labelled box
ROMEO - Black Chrome - Black
ROMEO 2 - Polished - Slate. Ichiro lens etched

Glasses must be mint, with mint/near mint labelled boxes where appropriate. I will consider other unreleased X Metals where there is evidence they are manufactured by Oakley.
Your want list is quite exquisite. Most are probably either in the Joseph's museum or with the OG collectors of O-R.

Hed...
I guess you didn’t read what he is willing to trade. He has the frogs to trade for everything on that list

Username Hidden said:
Hed...
I guess you didn’t read what he is willing to trade. He has the frogs to trade for everything on that list
Although the frogs he is willing to trade are legendary, the factory black chrome Romeo, r2 slate and Huney Munkey Penny are what I would consider mythical. Not a lot have even seen a pic of these three.

Back