• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought A Pair Of Shaun Whites

Enders

Oakley Expert
Long Island, NY
Just picked up a pair of Shaun Whites from the Oakley store. Only problem is I think I look terrible in them. How many of you collect Frogskins but don't wear them?

Unfortunately they don't fit on everyone. I actually wear all my pairs, but I seem to look better in the non-reflective lenses. I actually look kind of dumb in the 24Ks hehe.

They don't look good on anyone, that's the point really!

Oh that's a shame. I'm hoping to get some asap (to wear!) I'd just assumed they were same sort of size as my Jupiters??? But they do look like they are over sized on the pic above... Hmmmm.... Don't know what to do... You think they might suit a woman's face? Don't really wanna get something I won't wear. Maybe you should just send me up some of yours to try on!! Haha
:tongue:

Just picked up a pair of Shaun White:cool:s from the Oakley store. Only problem is I think I look terrible in them. How many of you collect Frogskins but don't wear them?

I know a good home if you wanna sell them on!! Haha

:biggrin:

Oh that's a shame. I'm hoping to get some asap (to wear!) I'd just assumed they were same sort of size as my Jupiters??? But they do look like they are over sized on the pic above... Hmmmm.... Don't know what to do... You think they might suit a woman's face? Don't really wanna get something I won't wear. Maybe you should just send me up some of yours to try on!! Haha
:tongue:

It depends more on the face shape rather than if it's male or female. Some pics of female celebs rocking Frogskins can be seen here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-frogskins-discussion/1060-famous-people-frogskins-2.html

Latest Posts

Back