• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought new old stock: help me ID!

delarscuevas

I should Work at Oakley
Netherlands
Hi, I just bought all remaining O-stuff from my LBS. 75€ for the lot, including two one-tier X-metal glasses stands. :) However, I am having trouble finding out what I bought exactly, Please help me ID these items.

p.s. Will probably sell what I don't need for cheap. No boxes. PM me if interested allready

M Frame New Silver with Hybrid S or new hybrid? Lens color unknown. Don't think it's an OEM combination?
DSC_0134.JPG

DSC_0136.JPG

New M frame Heater, marked 06-26-04. What lens color would this be?
DSC_0130.JPG

DSC_0133.JPG

some lady shades
DSC_0126.JPG

Orange lens. Came in pictured plastic sleeve. No Oakley logo. No idea what frame. Don't even think this is Oakley, correct?
DSC_0127.JPG
DSC_0128.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG

Last edited:
1. Hybrid S, G30 Vented (G40 wouldn't have subtle blue iridium)
2. Heater, VR28
3. Lavender / Violet, Fate
4. Endure Pace, Persimmon (HI Persimmon would have subtle blue iridium)

My take on what you got ;)

edit: Last lens could be purchased through an academic account (university athlete) as for whatever reason the shields don't bare etchings, leftover safe house, or something purchased directly by an employee at the in-house factory store.

To elaborate on the last mention, I purchased a handful of lenses while back some shields and goggle lenses that all came in either red or clear bulk microclear sleeve like what you have shown. Inquired about missing logos and weird packaging, it was explained that they were purchased from the factory employee store; where no packaging was include aside from the microclear, because the lenses were examples that wouldn't pass QC but could otherwise be used. They just had some quirks in the tint or iridium color/finish, the etching were misaligned or missing, or some slight fitment issue existed.

Last edited:
so,

1: shapewise it's definitely an Hybrid S, so it's 06-658 Oakley M-Frame Hybrid S lens G30 iridium vented - Sportbrillenshop.nl - Premium Oakley Reseller :)
2: it is dark-persimminish, so probably vr28 indeed
3. check! Can't be anything else than Faith
4. Devo not Endure Pace, the shape is way of: Amazon.com: Oakley Endure 16-657 Iridium Lenses,Multi Frame/VR28 Black Lens,One Size: Shoes any idea's Anyone wants to try? :)

Thanks y'all!

Hmm, if the last lens is even oakley the only other idea would be a pre-production beta sample of sorts. Similar to the un-etched flight deck lenses I purchased from a ex-rep, only to find out they were a pre-production beta testing samples, that didn't actually fit the production frames. Because the mounting points were slightly different, they no longer had the frames, so I opted to cut them up 🤪

Back