• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bourbon

I just wanted to ask do you think most people actually drink the limited allocation bourbons or do they buy them for the resale market? An example is Michter's Straight Bourbon Limited Release 20 Year Old 114 Proof at the MSRP of $800 do people who win their state lottery actually drink it or buy to resell?
It actually depends. My plan was to resell a really expensive bottle if I got one. But as I got several rare bottles between $80 and $160, I have just shared.

Opened this Bottled in Bond New Riff last evening, that was highly recommended to us, by our friends in Indiana.

Outstanding !!!

20200418_224240.jpg

Has any one made a Infinite bottle?
Yes. I mentioned mine earlier in this thread. It is pretty amazing how smooth it is with the all the different types of bourbon in there. Once it was about 3/4 full I started tasting it. Now I don't keep track of what goes in it anymore and just add about 2oz of anything I open to keep it up.

Also, has anyone here started an Infinity Bottle? I have added Irons One and Clyde Mays '92 since this pic.

View attachment 697082

Yes. I mentioned mine earlier in this thread. It is pretty amazing how smooth it is with the all the different types of bourbon in there. Once it was about 3/4 full I started tasting it. Now I don't keep track of what goes in it anymore and just add about 2oz of anything I open to keep it up.
I will have to give it a try. I have a bad habit of keeping a few ounces left in bottles. Any advice?

Back