• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Brand New OEM Juliet Fire Polarized lens sets $85 ea or 2 for $155 (Part 1)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have one set left of these oem juliet fire polar lens sets left. $80 gets it. I have simple terms one is I prefer Ppal F&F or cash app / venmo. If you need G&S just add 5 percent and its all good.

PXL_20230518_232704560.jpg

IMG_20230328_014734338.jpg

IMG_20230328_014815261_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230328_014401199.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
My apologies if you have seen this before. An awesome member and mod recognized I'm having issues, technical and beyond and simply suggested to delete my other threads and start fresh. So that's the plan but I'm working from an old pixel 2 that doesn't work well for forum navigation. I'm new to using a forum which doesn't help lol. A phone call might be easiest, which is cool as everyone I've chatted with from here has been great. I know my profile says new to Oakley but I'm only new to this forum. I've been living and wearing Oakley since the 80s and selling on eBay since that site came around. Anyhow I need to put together a few electronic bucks. So I'm essentially dumping the few pieces I have in my possession but hopefully soon will have a part 2 to offer. I've noticed though x metals are fairly strong on here but I Matter not so much. Surely vintage frogs, splice, plates, Rigs, Antix, heaters and sweeps etc will sell. I figured this brand new pro m would be gone first day but I got duped by a kid so here it still is. On eBay there's a few white pros one is 150 and the other 540 both clearly used. This one would look good in your collection or flip it for double if you have a clear feebay account. I'm just looking to get $150. Ppal F&F or cash app preferred. If you need G&S just add $10 for fees and so I can give my friend $5 as my funds on this new ppal are being held 21 days. I won't even have the digital funds to pay for the shipping label so need to go this route. I have simple terms and references from a few old timers from here. So if interested email me and I can have these in the mail tomorrow. Can text you more pics if you need them. They've been sitting in the microbag for over a decade. I know there's not too many of these floating around so my loss if your gain.
I also have:
4 sets of brand new Juliet fire polarized OEM lenses for $85 each shipped, $80 ea for 2 sets or all 4 for $70 each. I saw several posts of guys looking for these lenses so heres your chance. Take care of yourself and each other 💖

View attachment 1057072

View attachment 1057073

View attachment 1057074

View attachment 1057075

View attachment 1057076
ill take one fire polar for juliet still available??

Username Hidden said:
ill take one fire polar for juliet still available??
For sure I have one for ya. DM me I guess is how it's done lol

bummp

Still available?

Back