• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bring Back The Sink Collection!

jbjtkbw00

Oakley Beginner
I joined just to get this discussion going. I couldn't complete my collection before they started discontinuing items. I still want the laptop back, the Bathtub, the Bathroom sink and the Big Kitchen. I have the Range Bag (which might as well be part of the collection), the Kitchen Sink, and the Hot Tub. Anyone know where I can find the others?

I do believe the kitchen sink, big kitchen, bathroom sink, hot tub and bathtub were the only sinks. The laptop and range I would think fall under the AP but I could be wrong

The first 2 pictures are of my Lunchbox and the other 2 are from my Big Kitchen and the last 2 are from my Kitchen sink all off them have the same metal handle and the same type of buckles, but event with that i am also not sure if the Lunchbox is part of the Kitchen Collectíon
20200229_200239.jpg
20200229_200256.jpg
20200229_200309.jpg
20200229_200326.jpg
20200229_200748.jpg
20200229_200817.jpg

I agree it has some similarity’s, like the handle and the clasps, but that it everything else on the bag doesn’t look anything like the kitchen series, like the pull tab are different, zippers are in the open, I wouldn’t consider it part of the series in my opinion

I agree it has some similarity’s, like the handle and the clasps, but that it everything else on the bag doesn’t look anything like the kitchen series, like the pull tab are different, zippers are in the open, I wouldn’t consider it part of the series in my opinion
Yes I agree with what you are saying all those details make the Lunchbox on another class or collection, also the part where you put your glasses on is pretty diferent on the Lunchbox compared whith the Kitchen backpacks

Yes I agree with what you are saying all those details make the Lunchbox on another class or collection, also the part where you put your glasses on is pretty diferent on the Lunchbox compared whith the Kitchen backpacks

It’s still an awesome bag, and looks great with any Oakley bag collection 😎

Latest Posts

Back