• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bring Back The Sink Collection!

It does say standard issue on the label.

image.jpg

I am sad they discontinued the Big Kitchen, for sure. My bag went though it all and now one of the clasp thingies broke.

Sad day for me... Not paying insane prices on eBay and I'm kinda bummed at the choices.

I am sad they discontinued the Big Kitchen, for sure. My bag went though it all and now one of the clasp thingies broke.

Sad day for me... Not paying insane prices on eBay and I'm kinda bummed at the choices.
I agree, and while I’d love to get my hands on one, I just can’t pay what the deluded eBay sellers are asking. Sorry about the broken clasp.

I remember seeing a desert-geocamo kitchen/big kitchen in one season of Bosch on amazon prime. Even though I didn’t serve I just found that bag to be completely awesome. Just another Oakley article to add to my wish list 😅.

Here's a kitchen sink
That bag its not a Kitchen Sink, it is a O Pack 4.0

I have the 3.0 it is a really nice Backpack but not as big as a Kitchen Sink

I'd love to find another hot tub bag just in case something happened to the one I had and it couldn't be fixed. Love that bag. I have the kitchen sink as well. Wish I wouldn't have gotten the blue but it's alright.

Latest Posts

Back