• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Sell me your broken, your beaten, your lensless masses yearning to breathe free

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy frames that are cracked, scratched, or broken on an o-matter part (and maybe the lenses that go with them if in good condition) and bring them back to life. Not looking for frames that are broken on a metal part. Holbrooks, Frogskins, Gascans, Radar, Flak, Batwolf, whatever. PM me with pics and asking price.

I love me some Jupiter Carbons or Jupiter Factory Lites, particularly root beer or brushed silver aluminum.

Also, I have a couple monster dogs that are missing arms. Anyone have some broken monster dogs, or parts they are looking to sell / trade? Would love to give these great frames a second chance.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

:bump:

Bump

Bumpin

Hey everyone. I have a couple monster dogs that are missing arms. Anyone have some broken monster dogs, or parts they are looking to sell / trade? I have a snow camo missing a right arm too. Would love to bring these great frames back to life.

i want that SnowCamo frame .. as is .. no arms needed .. your thoughts? 😁😁

You want just the faceplate? 🤔. Or do you want me to keep my arms to myself? 🤷‍♂️

im a ratrod kindaguy lol .. frames and arms dont need to match .. there was one-armed snowcamo here recently .. i shoulda coulda woulda bought it .. if the frame ONLY was for sale, shipped to Japan .. what you want for it? if not for sale, no problem .. justneed a price 🙏🙏

Will let you know as soon as I am done with my project. I may have some bits for you @TokyoSoul. 👍