• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Broken strap for a Judge Brown Leather Watch?

Nav D'Silva

Oakley Beginner
I've got a Judge Brown leather watch with a broken strap on one side. I'm an ex-employee from 12 years ago and I don't think they have made replacement straps when I checked a few years ago. I was hoping someone had a similar problem and found a watchmaker or leather craftsman, who has custom made a strap?

I'm based in Australia but open to suggestions of anyone around the world who might be able to make these straps and ship it in these crazy times.

Cheers,
Nav

IMG_9383.JPG

IMG_9381.JPG

IMG_9380.JPG

Hey Layzurguy,
thanks for the response. Did you make the strap yourself or custom order it from someone else? If you could share the details of how I can order one it would be much appreciated. I like the look of it with the textured leather finish.

Hey Layzurguy,
thanks for the response. Did you make the strap yourself or custom order it from someone else? If you could share the details of how I can order one it would be much appreciated. I like the look of it with the textured leather finish.
I actually had it made by a guy in Romania. He was actually referred to me buy a local shop
Had him make 2 bands for my MM. So I have a gator, ostrich, and horse leather band.
There are several online, and I heard some members mention The StrapSmith

Back