• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Build X-Metal Juliets

Db2506

Oakley Beginner
So I recently sold my IH Juliets and in the future I wanna build my own "custom" pair. At this point in time, I don't really care about OEM parts or lenses except for the frame.

I know about revenant optics. Are there any other companies or brands you guys would recommend for lenses and rubbers or other parts?

Also, what hard cases would you recommend to protect the glasses?

Thanks in advance. 😃

Don’t rule out custom cuts. The prices are good and quality is much better IMO.

for the case their is the X metal soft vault and and c metal steel vault. The soft vault ismore travel friendly and is what I use.

Don’t rule out custom cuts. The prices are good and quality is much better IMO.

for the case their is the X metal soft vault and and c metal steel vault. The soft vault ismore travel friendly and is what I use.

Where do I find those?

WHO and WHY in the hell would you sell an OEM IH Juliet just to build another bootleg version just like it !?!?

...this is clearly one of the traits of being a full on, relentless psychopath...
Common man, do we really need to call people psychopaths?

Mabye they lost a job, kid needed braces, who knows - do we have to be so harsh?

WHO and WHY in the hell would you sell an OEM IH Juliet just to build another bootleg version just like it !?!?

...this is clearly one of the traits of being a full on, relentless psychopath...
I'm not doing it right now. Maybe within the next year or two. Plus I never wear anything purple to go well with the IH color scheme. Plus I honestly don't care about full OEM parts. I just like the frames and wanna make a pair with a color that's better for style.

Back