• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Just Another Mag Switch Page

Got em! So now do I gotta walk around with mini pillow bumpers on em when I’m near concrete? 😂

Kidding aside it’s a snazzy looking frame…looking forward to checking them out in person. 🪖👍
In addition to get best longevity, don’t forget to
- use gloves to put them on your noggin (or a no-touch technique)
- on places with contact with bare skin/hair, spray special fast drying paint (layer to 7.5 microns) on places where frame is in contact with your head ie, temples, hair, bridge of nose (and upper cheeks, if you are Asian)
- only wear on sunny days when humidity is between 0 and 0.03% (I always check every half an hour of use at weather.com)
- Do not drink any beverages while using
- Do not use a mask, because of excessive channelling of moisture from breathing (this includes the MSK3 which has a tolerance of 0.008 particles per hour of use)
- do not come within 12 m of any person who has a respiratory disease (including COVID) due to aerosolised spray particles from sneezing/coughing
- do nor wear outside if birds are present due to risk of bird droppings (it happened once to me jn 1987)
- Do not wear if walking under dense foliage or high rise buildings that have no anti pigeon measures (reason as above)
- Avoid being photographed with llamas or angry camels
- Not to be used when horseriding or even powder skiing
- If storing in microfibre bag, ensure it is surrounded with 7 grams of silica (which must be changed every 17 days)
- Use a 3 watt heat lamp for night storage

If anyone has further tips, will update this list.

Latest Posts

Back