• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Just Another Mag Switch Page

Thanks @cacatman for letting me know about that thread. I'm on the hunt for some ear socks for restoring my Mag Switch. If someone got spares, hit me up please.

Let’s get this guy on the forum. What’s he hold up! He can be making lots of $$$

Would love to Steven, will let you know if he takes Overseas business. As I mentioned, It just so happened that I'm heading over to the Philippines for a vacation that's why I can personally bring the frames over to him. I only came across the guy from one of my FBook acquaintances who are Oakley enthusiast as well.

Usually I find that the rubbers aren't the main problem. The frame seems to be more susceptible to deterioration than the rubbers!!

I was referring to buying them under $100, coz most of the recent MagSwitch on sale under that price range on the Bay either have perished earsocks or missing nose piece.

But you are definitely spot on with the frame deteriorating more than the rubbers.:newrussian:

I was referring to buying them under $100, coz most of the recent MagSwitch on sale under that price range on the Bay either have perished earsocks or missing nose piece.

But you are definitely spot on with the frame deteriorating more than the rubbers.:newrussian:
Yes! Got it. I misunderstood. Definitely, if rubbers have deteriorated, very difficult to find spares!!! In fact, I don't think I've seen any "new" rubbers for these sold anywhere. They are so rare. Some second hand pieces may be around from people (unfortunately) breaking theirs by accident.

Didn't know anything about these until I saw them on eBay. Thought they were some fake joke. Nice write up, very informative. They are cool, but from what I read, a royal pain. And just to add..... Mg burns like a mother Forker. Almost impossible to put the fire out once going. Class D fire action required. Carry a polly bag and some sand with you. :confused:
Don't stare down any "hot" women.

LOL

Back