• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Cacatman's Who's Who 2017 Oakley Forum List

If I may add...
@Dullisc and his adorable daughter, the ginger duo who makes us smile as we watch her convert to an Oakley fan.... always happy when she is, and welcoming newbies to OF

@Beardo0628- keeping the beard game strong and always likes your posts, also adds kind words of encouragement. A positive presence here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I may add...
@Dullisc and his adorable daughter, the ginger duo who makes us smile as we watch her convert to an Oakley fan.... always happy when she is, and welcoming newbies to OF

@Beardo0628- keeping the beard game strong and always likes your posts, also adds kind words of encouragement. A positive presence here!

I totally agree with your assessment of @Dullisc and appreciate the kind words. I try to live my life in a positive manner because it’s not worth my energy to fall in line with the rest of the world.

If I may add...

The 'Token' ginger? Gotta have one :rofl:
Got a 'Ginger' buddy and my favorite thing......Yup pick on him and he loves it.

Just saw this list. I believe O Forum was started for people who love Oakley’s and to share their passion for it. Do I believe people of past are better then the present no. One main reason, this generation wears their stuff more then ever before. There are way less shelf whores. Does knowing everthing about Oakley’s make you a better member or collector, Heck no. It does however let’s you get better deals and not over pay. Does loving the Oakley’s you have and dreaming about the next pair, Hell yes! Best thing is now you can be newbie and not be treated like trash,because you don’t know everthing or get chewed out for not knowing where somthing is. We were all A newbie at one time and there was someone took the time to help us out. Xmetalmaniac answered A lot of questions in pms when I first started . He was always great to me. I honestly look done members that have been on here for while and treat someone like trash.. WE ARE O FAMILY!

Last edited:
I totally agree with your assessment of @Dullisc and appreciate the kind words. I try to live my life in a positive manner because it’s not worth my energy to fall in line with the rest of the world.

Well then... go me!! Lol... j/k...

Latest Posts

Back