• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calling All Premium Members: New Feature Ideas?

I'm a mod on another forum and they have a area for the paying members that support the site so it def. could work here.
Any more thoughts on this @OakleyBoss? I am on another forum and they have a section like this with several sub forums where anything goes. It's a feature that has to be turned on and you must be 18 years of age to get in. You also have to check a concent box as I recall.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Boss want this site to remain somewhat family friendly for premium and non premium members. @Kory if there was a premium member section you still would still not be allowed to do it . They have exclaimed this numerous times on the forum. This is just my 2 cents on the matter

I could be wrong but I believe that Boss want this site to remain somewhat family friendly for premium and non premium members. @Kory if there was a premium member section you still would still not be allowed to do it . They have exclaimed this numerous times on the forum. This is just my 2 cents on the matter

It was a joke that's why I added the ";)". I wouldn't call anyone out publicly for being cheap and using this forum to make a profit.

I could be wrong, but I believe that Boss want this site to remain somewhat family friendly for premium and non premium members. @Kory if there was a premium member section you still would still not be allowed to do it . They have exclaimed this numerous times on the forum. This is just my 2 cents on the matter
Just pay the $30! It's a drop in the bucket! :rofl::p:behindsofa:

Latest Posts

Back