• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Calling All Premium Members: New Feature Ideas?

@OakleyBoss can we get more than 15 pictures per post for premium members? At least just for sales threads? I have a thread for o matter parts with way more than 15 things so right now my only option is to spread the pictures out through the thread or have multiple sales threads. Neither of those sounds good to me. If I could have 30 or 40 pictures at least in the main post of a sales thread that would help a LOT.

@OakleyBoss can we get more than 15 pictures per post for premium members? At least just for sales threads? I have a thread for o matter parts with way more than 15 things so right now my only option is to spread the pictures out through the thread or have multiple sales threads. Neither of those sounds good to me. If I could have 30 or 40 pictures at least in the main post of a sales thread that would help a LOT.

Let me take a look at this. Can likely increase it, can't promise it will be 30 or 40 as thats A LOT! Want to just see the performance implications first. We're also looking at enhancing image optimization here to speed up load times, so may be able to slip that in there.

Let me take a look at this. Can likely increase it, can't promise it will be 30 or 40 as thats A LOT! Want to just see the performance implications first. We're also looking at enhancing image optimization here to speed up load times, so may be able to slip that in there.
Thanks man, even if its a limited file size that would work. Just something so we don't have to have 20 threads or pictures spread all over one.

Oh yeah they can but it shows up as ignored content but in some cases gives you the message
I just ignored you, try sending me a PM, please. The reason I ask is I recall at least twice where people discovered they were being ignored by trying to send a PM and it was "called out" on a sale thread...

Back